Natalie has been able to give us simple commands for a while, such as:
- 落去
- 上 (mean 上去)
- 出街街
etc.. Pretty straight forward. And whenever we ask her a question, she can answer with "好" or "All done" (also means No)﹐or "係"﹐or "冇". But recently, she started saying more complicated phrases.
A couple weeks ago, she happily ran into the gated kitchen behind us. Then, raised both of her hands and said, "搞搞震". Both Kin and I were cracking up when we heard it.
Yesterday, she again happily ran into the gated kitchen and was trying to open the cabinets. I went to hold her and said:
"你又想搞搞震﹖"
then, she continued my sentence, "冇幫襯"
The past Sunday evening, we let her drink water from her straw cup while both Kin and I were preparing our meals in the kitchen. A few minutes later, we found that she spitted water out and also poured some on herself and on the floor. Her clothes were all wet. I took her upstairs to change her clothes. While I was changing her clothes, I said:
"你睇下你﹐做咩飲水飲到濕晒 ga ﹖"
She replied immediately, "好玩呀"
(my reaction was: "下 ?
No comments:
Post a Comment