Thursday, March 4, 2010

November 2009

Time flies.
I have not blogged for months.
I tried restarting last week, but I was too lazy. I ended up with a 3 liner post.
I am trying to think back what I did in the past few months.
Let's start from November 2009.
  • Natalie had a performance on stage with Small Fry's Dance Club. Since then, Natalie fell in love with performing on a stage and she kept asking when she could do it again. The next performance will be in June. We have told her that, and she's looking forward to it.
  • Natalie's 3rd birthday party was held in BounceU. She was excited that she could have a birthday party. She wanted to invite many of her friends from CCLC. But since most guests that we invited were Cantonese speaking, so I told Natalie that I could not invite her non-Cantonese speaking friends from school. I did not want them to feel being left out. But I think I should do better this year. I'll need to arrange something that would allow everyone to have fun.
  • On Thanksgiving Day, we put up the Christmas tree together. It was fun.
  • We took Natalie to Gilroy Garden. It was her first visit there. She had a great time. She enjoyed every ride there. She even wanted to get on the Pirate Boat and roller coaster, but she's too young for those. When the weather gets better, I will definitely take her there again.

Here are the pictures that were taken in November 2009:

No comments: