Natalie has been crying every morning when we drop her off at the daycare ever since the first day my nanny didn't stay at the daycare with her, which means it's been 2 months.
This morning, as usual, when she woke up in the morning, she told me that she didn't want to go to school. And as usual, I told her that both daddy and I had to go to work, so she had to go to school. I had dropped Natalie off in the past 2 mornings, it's Kin's turn to drop her off this morning. At 9:38 am, I got a call from Kin.
First thing he said, "What's the date today?"
I said, "Jan 28th"
Kin: "Write it down. Natalie didn't cry when I left from daycare a few minutes ago"
Me: "Wow! That's big improvement! But then, she always behaves better when you drop her off. She was crying and screaming when I dropped her off yesterday and the day before" ![]()
Anyways, both Kin and I are very happy that Natalie didn't cry this morning. Let's hope she would keep it this way.
No comments:
Post a Comment