Anyways, this blog entry is about Natalie's sickness.
Since she started daycare, she seemed that she had been sick and never got recovered fully. That is, since end of last October, Natalie had been coughing and had runny nose. Every time she got better (after drinking those bitter Chinese medicine) and was almost recovered, she would catch another new bug and started all over again. Then, during the Winter break, she finally was fully recovered. I was so happy - no runny nose, no coughing, more importantly, that meant good sleep and no more throw up due to severe cough. I rewarded her by buying her ice-cream, it's something that she had been asking for almost everyday. I kept saying that she couldn't eat ice-cream because she's coughing. I promised her that I would buy her ice-cream when she's fully recovered. She was so happy when we took her to the ice-cream store, she said, "Natalie 好番lu! 可以食 ice-cream lu". However, our happiness only lasted 3 weeks. During the 2nd week back to daycare, Natalie got sick again. Same old friends: cough and runny nose. As of now, she's still coughing at night.
Sigh ... when will this end? Summer?
No comments:
Post a Comment