Monday, March 9, 2009

終於等到喇

終於等到這一天喇﹗ 等什麼﹖ It's Natalie finally does not cry when we drop her off at daycare! It does not happen just once in a blue moon, she has been good for 2 weeks now! I think it is finally over! She won't cry anymore ! In the past 2 weeks, in the morning, I walk into the classroom with her, put her stuff in the cubby, then I tell her:

"媽咪去返工喇。乖乖地喇。"

. She just says, "好呀。"

Then, we say GoodBye to each other. Both Kin and I are so glad that she finally accepts that she needs to stay at school without us. Although she still tells me that she does not want to go to school in the mornings and tries to hide in the tent sometimes when we are about to leave home, she still cooperates when I tell her that she has to go to school for the day because mommy and daddy have work.

這少少的進步已令我很安慰啊。

No comments: