Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Goodies from Vancouver



  • The very yummy "Lo Pau Bang"
  • Condensed frozen "Black Sesame Paste"
  • 2 bottles of Horlicks (Have you noticed that the Chinese supermarkets in the Bay Area don't sell Horlicks anymore? I can only find Horlicks from Draegers, which are imported from UK, and it's $14.99 a bottle.)
  • 4 comments:

    weezie said...

    Thank you so much... it is just so thoughtful of you. : )

    Twins Mom said...

    Too bad we didn't get to check out the Lo Pau Beng and Sesame paste. We instead brought back a whole bunch of Cadburys and Lindt. :p

    I would not want to get Horlick from a Chinese market thou after the melamine incident. :(

    美麗的晴天 said...

    @Twins Mom: I thought Horlicks was not on the list in the Melamine incident? But anyways, the Horlicks I got is made in Canada, I guess it should be safe :p

    Twins Mom said...

    That's good to know. I heard the US government gets very sensitive to imports from China, especially on dairy products. A lot of things got detained in customs for months. Maybe that's why the Chinese markets here don't carry those anymore. :p