It was a relaxing trip. The weather was nice the whole time when we were there. We did not go to many places, just a couple of petting zoos, local parks, shopping malls and restaurants, but we had quite a good time. Please click below to view the pictures:
Highlights of the trip:
Kin and I could go out together at night after Natalie went to bed. It's something that we had not done since Natalie was born. Although we only went out for Cantonese dessert/Taiwanese snacks and drinks/Chinese night market, these were nice little breaks we had.I could slowly finish my meals! Natalie liked hanging out with my sister and brother. Either of them would play with Natalie after she finished her meal, so I could have time to finish mine :)Natalie had fun playing with a goat's ear. She found it's very funny that whenever she touched its ear, the ear moved (I think the goat felt itchy)! She kept saying "隻耳仔彈下彈下" and was laughing, and she kept playing with the goat's ear (poor goat ...) Thanks for my brother, he's the store manager at Foot Locker. I bought a pair of sneakers for Natalie and a pair for myself with his employee discount.Natalie could figure out who the top authority was. Whenever I asked her to go to bed at night, she went, "Grandpa, grandpa, I don't want to sleep ..."1. Natalie was crying and it had something to do with my brother. My parents wanted to calm her down, so they told her that they would "打舅父". 2. My dad was telling Natalie that if she got bullied at school, she should hit the kid who bullied her. 3. Natalie was yelling at a kid in the park, her grandma said, "Yes, you have done the right thing." (You see, she learned about hitting/bullying people! I tried explaining to her afterwards it's not right and what she should do instead. But I think Natalie had kept this in her little mind anyways. Sigh ...激死我﹗)
3 comments:
Ha ha ha ha. I guess that's why kids always like to hang out with grandparents. They are the cool ones, and we are boring disciplinarians.
We're in different generations. Their ways of teaching kids are very different from ours. And I agree with Twins Mom.
Ha ha ha... That's why we are very reserved with how much we let IK hang out with their grannies.
Sounds like you had fun anyways, that's great! You deserved it so much! : )
Post a Comment