We went to San Diego from Aug 2 to Aug 6. We decided to go, mainly was because Kin had to go there for business trip :p
At first, I was a little worried that Natalie might be home sick once she got there ... and she did. Once we checked into the hotel, she already told me that she wanted to go home. She kept mentioning it during the whole trip, she only forgot about it while she's having fun.
We also went to San Diego once last year, but she was able to enjoy the trip much more than last year this time. She has really grown a lot in this year. She loved going to the beach. Not only that she could play with sand, she also loved getting into the water. I was a little surprised that she was not afraid of those big waves and the roaring sound of the waves. We had a good time jumping waves :)
We went back to the zoo again this year. She liked the tram ride more than checking out the animals. Although she liked polar bears and panda, she would only look at them for a minute and then told me that she's done. I think she'd rather touch them than just watching them. We spent quite a bit of time in the petting zoo. She loved picking up dried grass on the ground to feed the goats.
When we're leaving the zoo, she spotted the merry-go-round that's next to the zoo. She wanted to go there so badly. I promised her to bring her back the next day. Man, I didn't know what I was getting into when I promised her. As some of you had heard already, I ended up riding 11 times of merry-go-round. At the end of each ride, Natalie would say, "One more time!" (in Chinese, "再黎過") I was stuck on the horsie for an hour. It was not cheap, too. I needed to buy 2 tickets for each ride (for both me and Natalie). It was $2 per ticket and 6 tickets for $10. I got dizzy after the 6th or 7th ride, and I felt sick at the 10th ride. So, I forced Natalie to leave after the 11th time :p
We spent about 3 hours in Sea World. She liked the kiddie rides (in Sesame Street area) and she liked climbing the net structure. It was quite a workout for me. We went to see the Pet Rule show, it was ok, but I don't think she wants to watch it again :)
I am glad that we had the trip. Natalie had a good time.
Here are the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment