Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Preschool


This week is the 2nd week of Preschool (fully transitioned) for Natalie. I was a little worried when she first started the transition. She missed her Jr. Preschool class very much. She's been telling me that she wanted to go back to her old class, and she didn't want to go to Preschool. She would break out crying when she saw me picking her up from school. All of these made me wondering if she's really ready for Preschool yet.
But I am seeing improvement this week. She does not cry when she sees me picking her up from school (although she still cries when I drop her off). She runs to say goodbye to her head teacher before we leave from school. She has not mentioned she wants to go back to her old class anymore. I am so glad to see the improvements. I think the familiar faces in her class does help, too. These familiar faces are Kaitlyn and other kids who came to this Preschool class from her same old Jr Preschool class.
Thank you Louisa for sending me this picture. I am relieved to see that Natalie seems enjoying her Preschool life :) Kaitlyn is such a good 姐姐 to keep Natalie company :)

1 comment:

weezie said...

I love this picture, too. : )