
With Natalie, I always feel we get 一啖沙糖, 一啖 "ssss". But I'd like to talk about the time of 一啖沙糖 here. She can be very sweet when she wants to. And also at times that I do not expect, too. The most recent example was last Saturday. Last Saturday, we took her to Yerba Buena, because it has a carousel there. If you have read my previous post, you know how much she likes carousel.
She was very excited when we got off the car. She ran to the carousel and she kept rushing me while I was struggling to insert the dollar bills into the ticket machine. After the 1st ride, of course she wanted the 2nd ride. The waiting time in between rides here was quite long, it was about 5 minutes. While I was standing next to her horsie to chat with her while we're waiting, we looked into each other's eyes and she suddenly gave me a big hug and said, "I love you, mommy!"
So, I said, "I love you, too"
She went, "I love you, too"
We went back and forth 5 or 6 times until Kin (who's standing on the other side of the horsie) 雙眼反白 and said "頂你地唔順" (he's just jealous, hahahaha).
But ... you know what, women love sweet talk. When we don't get it from the man, we get from our kid(s).
p.s. We only had 6 rides on the merry-go-round this time, not bad ;-)
2 comments:
Ha ha ha... I like the way you described Kin's reaction. In Kin's mind, he must be saying, "How about me?"
Scorpio can be so irresistible at time... : P
Post a Comment